Updated pics of my hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
where did yo get the color matched crome handles. I love that looks sooo nice, the full crome handle looks wierd, but that looks classy.

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
hey, first sick ride! what color is that actually? my silver birch 04 doesn't look that silver it almost looks pewter... also, did you just repaint the black part of the handles or replace the whole thing?

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
where did yo get the color matched crome handles. I love that looks sooo nice, the full crome handle looks wierd, but that looks classy.

From a black Esky, just had them painted.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

hey, first sick ride! what color is that actually? my silver birch 04 doesn't look that silver it almost looks pewter... also, did you just repaint the black part of the handles or replace the whole thing?

Took them apart and painted the buckets. Don't know about you but my paint code is 926L Fine Silver Birch.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

yo... do you have plans for the running boards that are on your hoe now?

Once I have the Escalade boards painted and installed, they are up for grabs.. They are a lil faded, right now I rub Back to Black on them and they look good but it doesn't last..

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
dammit I think I'm gonna order some esky racks and have them powdercoated, really smoothed out the roofline. I'm still not sold on the HD hoods for the gmcs, I think I want to see one in person first. Great upgrade for the chevys tho. Have you dyno'd the ** with the whipple yet?

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Actually haven't found a place to get it done at. I saw a GMC with an HD hood a few days ago at Cabelas but I really couldn't appreciate it because it wasn't painted to match the rest of the truck yet but they did a good job at trimming and bending back the sheet metal to look OEM. It was a red Kon with a white hood so the contrast made it hard to take in..

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
Any idea where you find or read the paint code? Mine's an '04 so it's possible we have different colors?

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any idea where you find or read the paint code? Mine's an '04 so it's possible we have different colors?

Check the glove box.

IMGP0396-1.gif

See the last row where it says 926L? That's the paint code..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork