Updated pics of my hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
very nice man...what year is yours?
I'd love to do a HD hood, but repainting it would cost me a mint. :(

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you got a tough choice there. You would have to score a free hood to balance out the cost of painting to match..

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey chis', you ever think about painting the bottom valance to match the truck, man that would look sexy

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
looks ******* dude, nice work :cheers: I think the lower front valance colormatched would look great with a denali rear bumper.

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks ******* dude, nice work :cheers: I think the lower front valance colormatched would look great with a denali rear bumper.

Yeay, you're right. I didn't have enough time to find a Denali rear cap or prep the lower valance but rest assured I'll get to it soon. I did get my hands on a set of Escalade running boards today that will be facing the spray gun as well. BTW the 06 rear glass is different but I shut the hatch too hard and I shattered and it was cheaper for me to replace it on my own than to pay the deductible. Hoping to grab an Esky one too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia