Unlevel from side to side.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! I wish I coulda went with 35's but I didn't feel like trimming sheet metal. Overall i'm happy with the 33's though.

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think the 33's look sleek. I'm not a a huge fan over stuffing tires into the wells. Aggressive tread with a sharp look. Plenty of room with the 33's?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep definitely enough room with the 33's. I had mud flaps so they slightly rubbed on the front ones. They also rubbed on the two front wheel well liners. After removing the mud flaps and trimming the wheel well liners though, there is absolutely no rubbing.

spate47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good to know. I was hesitant to step up to a 33 after the level but if some liner trimming is all it takes then I may be sold. How do you like the Toyos?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll love the 33's man believe me! The Toyo's are sick. I've owned BFG A/T's, Nitto Terra Grapplers, and Goodyear Wrangler M/T's. My favorite by far is the Toyo M/T's. It has the most aggressive tread out there with the most quite in-cabin noise. The only other tire I considered was the Nitto Trail Grapplers but they don't make em for 22" rims and they are loud as shit on the highway. What kind of leveling kit are you getting?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great . i dont rembember those tires being so aggresive looking but it looks awesome non the less

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks... yea up close they look really aggressive. I heard nothing but good things about em so I figured I'd give it a shot. I just took my running boards off and I think it kind of adds to the whole "aggressive look".

IMG_3132.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks... yea up close they look really aggressive. I heard nothing but good things about em so I figured I'd give it a shot. I just took my running boards off and I think it kind of adds to the whole "aggressive look".

IMG_3132.jpg

thats how it all starts next youll be adding a lift ect. ect.. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite

Latest posts