Under back seat speaker box.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a tight squeeze. I bought a JL Audio Stealth Box. It sounds pretty clean and you don't lose any cabin space.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
JK has a nice setup, if you dont mind losing your spare... or doing a shit-lot of fab work... has anyone ever put a sub in the rear driver side "hold" (the section where the stock jack is)?

there is that circle that looks like a speaker could go their except its completely closed in. I always wondered if Chevy optioned a sub back there in that location...

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
JK has a nice setup, if you dont mind losing your spare... or doing a shit-lot of fab work... has anyone ever put a sub in the rear driver side "hold" (the section where the stock jack is)?

there is that circle that looks like a speaker could go their except its completely closed in. I always wondered if Chevy optioned a sub back there in that location...

up to 02 thats where the sub was.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey RT... you say up till 02 thats where the sub WAS.... you say that like they MOVED the sub... did they move the sub or REMOVE the sub?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
hey RT... you say up till 02 thats where the sub WAS.... you say that like they MOVED the sub... did they move the sub or REMOVE the sub?

it was moved to the center console. I know there is like no bass. but its there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10