Passenger seat back pouch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike_16_denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got our 2016 Yukon Denali. Love it!!

The problem came up after leaving the vehicle in the sun yesterday the whole truck had a strong smell of perfume...quite strong. Looks like the previous owner spilled some perfume? (not 100% sure what it is) in the pouch that is located on the back of the passenger seat. We tried to scrub it as good as possible but still smells, hard to reach with the small opening. Any ideas as to how to remove just the pouch? (not the whole back of the seat) If it can't be removed can I pour some type of liquid in to rinse it out? Will it ********* the seat?

Any suggestions would be a huge help. Thanks MIke

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the entire seat back has to come off, which isn’t a huge deal. There are lots of home remedies for removing smells. My favorite is apples cut into quarters.

OP
OP
M

mike_16_denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I will give it a try. I have watched a few videos on how to remove the back but the clips/brackets that hold it in always seem to break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77