Trying to find the correct ball mount for a 2009 Tahoe LT 2" receiver hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So much depends on your TV's autoleveling capability and the tongue weight and height; here's some good info:

Don't forget to have adequate tongue weight and have the tongue level or lower than level to avoid sway, especially with a heavier trailer. Lots of info out there about that.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty good. I am torn between a 4” or 6” now. In our Envoy the 2” works well. That receiver is 20.5” to the center from the ground. My Suburban’s is 22” to the center. Thinking a 4” drop would be good. I usually like the tongue a little high so when fully loaded for a trip it levels out. The suburban is auto leveling so I may have to reconsider.

That's why I got the adjustable one. Now there's a bunch under my work bench! Most coupler heights are 16" to 18" but there are exceptions. I spent more than a few hours researching this topic for our needs.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But Low don’t go in snow.
The hell it doesn’t. Your axles are the same height which is what’s going to drag, not the body. Unless you go with huge tires. My Denali is a Beast in the snow.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The hell it doesn’t. Your axles are the same height which is what’s going to drag, not the body. Unless you go with huge tires. My Denali is a Beast in the snow.
Ok, low goes in snow. My concern would be when I go down the logging road up north. I don't wanna lose my chin spoiler.

Koser

Reaction score
Здравствуйте!
Мужчины, я удивлен!
В вашей ситуации это не должно быть проблемой (если я правильно понял суть дискурса при переводе на русский).
Если бы у меня был выбор, как на вашем континенте ..... Мне было бы скучно жить и нечего было бы делать по отношению к машине)))
Эта ссылка - самое простое решение проблемы.....but very beautiful
https://ok.ru/video/755829901857
Более того, он рядом с вами.
Это "RhinoHitch"
Единственное, что меня беспокоит - это надежность материала, из которого сделан этот регулируемый фаркоп.
Поэтому я сделал копию титана .....

PKAAAgCQ4eA-1920.jpg

PKAAAgCQ4eA-1920.jpg hYAAAgJs4eA-1920.jpg 0oAAAgJs4eA-1920.jpg HoAAAgJs4eA-1920.jpg dIAAAgJs4eA-1920.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018