Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'll need to bleed the master first. fill it, then have someone pump and hold the brake pedal while you crack the line nuts. do one at a time of course. you'll hear the air spitting out, stop when you no longer hear it. wrap a rag around the wrench and nut to keep fluid from spraying all over he place. then most of the time its rr, lr, rf, lf. if you didnt loose fluid to any of the calipers bleeding the master might be all you need to do.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was talking to the neighbor when I spotted a stain under my left rear tire.20230603_142503.jpg
She never ceases to let me down. Looks to be coming from the brake line where the line is flared going into the threaded end. When the rear was installed the mechanic used copper line--the good stuff--so it isn't a rusty line. Just as I was getting ready to bleed the brakes--finally. Guess I'll look at it tomorrow. This is BULL$HIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike_16_denali