Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family and I have been fortunate to remain employed during this mess. I wouldn’t have offer if 1. I didn’t mean it and 2. It would cause me hardship. To be honest it is a little selfish on my part. I get to feel good and unlike family it’s a one and done. Plus you would have to read all of my posts. :Big Laugh: I got what I believe to be a fantastic deal on my Yukon. $3200 So it’s kind of paying if forward. I believe in Karma and the yen and yang of it. I seen were members offered their time and skills to get you back on the road. Guess what? I’m not coming to New Jersey. I been offered a free trip there for myself and wife a couple of times in the past few years through work. I decline. Not because it’s New Jersey but because I hate traveling. Now Vegas I can handle that every few years. Hope you get back on the road soon.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My family and I have been fortunate to remain employed during this mess. I wouldn’t have offer if 1. I didn’t mean it and 2. It would cause me hardship. To be honest it is a little selfish on my part. I get to feel good and unlike family it’s a one and done. Plus you would have to read all of my posts. :Big Laugh: I got what I believe to be a fantastic deal on my Yukon. $3200 So it’s kind of paying if forward. I believe in Karma and the yen and yang of it. I seen were members offered their time and skills to get you back on the road. Guess what? I’m not coming to New Jersey. I been offered a free trip there for myself and wife a couple of times in the past few years through work. I decline. Not because it’s New Jersey but because I hate traveling. Now Vegas I can handle that every few years. Hope you get back on the road soon.
Lol, thank you for your very kind offer Jim. The older I get the more I believe in karma. What goes around def comes around.
Here's a clip @Jimmyy when it was running, in all its glory! Damn I miss it!!

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was it? Sounds like a really loose rocker? Hard to tell with microphone... or did you have rod knock?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts