Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s obsession with the PPV wheels lately? Lol
I'm done with 22's and similar type wheels--for now anyway--And I've never really liked the 17's I have on there now. They just fit the bill when I needed something. Hey Chase, the yard you go to--any PPV caps there :D?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm done with 22's and similar type wheels--for now anyway--And I've never really liked the 17's I have on there now. They just fit the bill when I needed something. Hey Chase, the yard you go to--any PPV caps there :D?
Never seen any PPV wheels at all. There’s usually only one or two base model tricks and SUVs at a time. Though I didn’t go into the full size pickup truck section the other day when I went in. There were a lot of GMT800 trucks. I’ll have to look next time I go down the hill. Lol

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Never seen any PPV wheels at all. There’s usually only one or two base model tricks and SUVs at a time. Though I didn’t go into the full size pickup truck section the other day when I went in. There were a lot of GMT800 trucks. I’ll have to look next time I go down the hill. Lol
Cool. Thx Chase. Hoping you find something!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with 22’s? 17’s look terrible plus all that sidewall flex....:crazy:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seriously need a drivers armrest from that SLT if you go back! Please!? I’ll pay well! [emoji16][emoji631]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos