Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy diagnosed a bad lifter. He wants to replace all of them since he has to pull the head for this one. Anyone have any recommendations on any good--reasonable--lifters?

I was gonna say you can't beat the GM LS7 lifters for the price. I bought a full set of them with new GM trays back in March for $122. Now they're sold out and the cheapest set of the genuine GM lifters is around $170 for just the lifters. It looks like it's all the knock-offs that are half that price. Had I known that wasn't a normal deal, I would've bought two sets.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buddy diagnosed a bad lifter. He wants to replace all of them since he has to pull the head for this one. Anyone have any recommendations on any good--reasonable--lifters? Any advice?
Damn. Sorry to hear it Tony. At least they’ll all be new now.!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it’s not a cheap fix Tony. If it were me, I’d go with OE AC Delco even though they’re twice the price of the knock-offs. You obviously don’t want this happening again.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon