Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FostyPine23

Reaction score
I found one exactly how I want - th

i am picking on up tomorrow. The deal fell through at the closest dealer from me, so I was able to jump on it and they accepted GM employee pricing! It’s being detailed today for pickup at 9 am tomorrow.
Congrats!!!

DLAv8r

Reaction score
Dealer called 6/16 and we picked it up on the 20th!

I already swapped out the front and rear emblems, added weathertech HPs to all three rows, and have mudflats to put on.

Ordering 22” chrome snowflake-style wheels and getting the front windows tinted next week.

View attachment 402662View attachment 402663View attachment 402664
View attachment 402660View attachment 402661

Beautiful Denali..similar to the one I just picked up. Are your GMC logos OEM? Easy swap out? Looking to do the same.

FostyPine23

Reaction score

duckknot

Reaction score
Picking ours up tomorrow, still doesn't feel real! We passed 16 months to the day last week, can't wait to get our hands on it and put some miles on it. We are going to take a nice 3 day road trip home with a few stops for hiking, and sight seeing along the way!

Volcanicbench23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, today is our scheduled delivery day. Almost noon and still no call from the dealership saying it’s here. Fingers crossed for a phone call soon
Our Yukon finally made it in Tuesday morning. Apparently it was held up at the rail yard and wasn’t scheduled to be loaded on a truck anytime soon. Our dealership did us a solid and arranged a driver to pick it up. Wife and I are picking it up this Saturday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo