Thinking of Buying a 00-06 NBS Tahoe/Suburban? Look Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My personal favorite is the ESSNBS (Extra Super Shiny New Body Style).

joe

traveus

Reaction score
Anyone looking to buy a white 2003 z71 suburban, I’m near Detroit. Lemme know if your interested in pictures. Asking $2500 230+ miles. Needs a trans put in it, but comes with one, I just don’t have time for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy my vehicles on the two year plan. I figure the cost of making payments for two years on a new one and that's my limit. If I can purchase and repair, if necessary, and figure I can get two years of relatively trouble free service out of it, then I'm golden. I also figure repair costs similarly, if I can repair it for the same cost as making a couple payments on a new vehicle, then I good with that.

I'm lucky because I have enough mechanical ability to do most of my own wrenching and enough smarts to join a forum to draw from their knowledge and experience.

I haven't bought a new vehicle for 10 years and so far, knock on wood, this approach has served me well. Just a little food for thought if you're buying used.

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When u go to do the front breaks, u can go up to 2007s. It's a direct bolt on bigger calipers breaks and rotors. Just always remember when u do them again.

I stole this pic off the other post but here's what I mean, btw don't forget about ur core credit

Screenshot_20190513-114730_Gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645