THE WHAT WOULD YOU DO THREAD.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juiceman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So since I'm balling on a budget the old lady got me some wrap and I did the gmc logo's. Next is leveling kit and new tires

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This my 2012 Yukon SLT. Open to ideas. Everything is just about stock besides the things you can obviously see

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Cshayes2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, drop it and fill those wheel wells! Lowering isn't my personal style but they look good as hell when done right just like any style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah lowering it would be nice. My first thing I want to do is put a new exhaust system. I want to get it faster

brockjhammer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oooooh ooooh i'll play!!!!

2008 LTZ
Blacked out wheels, badges, grille.
Painted interior trim to matte brown
VLEDS Triton V3 LED driving lights (really bright and nice)

I really want black 24" rims but im very picky and they gotta be classy....oh and a supercharger duh.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
I am getting tired of the lack of sidewall on my 22s, so I'm planning to step down a wheel size to either 20s or 17s and wrapping them in A/Ts. I love the stock look, so if I went with 20s it would be the new style LTZ rims. But then I considered 17s. My truck is WDT, so the issue is that I don't think any wheel color besides chrome would look right. Does anyone think chromed replicas of LS or LT wheels (e.g. here and here), wrapped in some 285 or 275 KO2s, leveled, would look good on my Suburban? Or any other suggestions appreciated. Here's a pic, stock height with stock 22s on 285/45r22s.

IMG_6685.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB12