THE WHAT WOULD YOU DO THREAD.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ridechevy09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be far fetched but I think it would help out a lot of people on this forum if we had a thread like this.

It's simple. Any one can post a pic of their vehicle, and other forum members chime in to tell the owner "what they would do" if the vehicle belonged to them. I see so many posts of people asking. What to do next as far as mods.

So why not create a thread that is fun and could help out forum members.

No bashing of people's trucks, everyone on this forum has a bad ass ride.

Make sure if your commenting to tag the truck your talking about.

I'll post my truck for example.
uploadfromtaptalk1461209491389.png

Sent from my SM-S978L using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ridechevy09

Ridechevy09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently I have a 40 inch light bar in the upper grill a 32 inch bar in the lower grill.

Custom headlights painted to match with led pods in place of my bright lights.

Led conversion kit in low and fog lights.

Custom interior painted to match the color code of my truck.

Blue interior lights

Blue puddle lights

Removed moldings

In the process of cutting valance.

Painted chrome grill white.

20x14 -76 fuel mavericks

35/12.50r20 fuel grippers.

Flush mounted led pods

Mcgaughys lift kit.

That's about it.
So what would you guys do next?

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mini h1 retrofit with paint matched panamara led shrouds in the low beams, eagle g4/g5 clear or smoked led tail lights. Maybe a esky* roof rack with the end caps paint matched and the chrome rails painted black.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone is open minded and understands STYLES vary.

Yours.is not my flavor at all, but looking at what is done...i think the esky roof rack, or even an off road basket (i think the white esky would flow better), trim up the lower lip of the front bumper and i really think the Z71 flare would add some depth.

I am not a fan of the LONG side panels these vehicles have, they need something to add some a style line.

OneTwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White wheels for that ^. Everything else is white so why are the rims black?
This. I think your Tahoe is stuck in purgatory between the stormtrooper look and a full white-out.

I would go one of two ways from here:

Embrace the white - Get an Escalade roof rack in all white, paint the lower portion of your mirrors, paint the wheels, etc. All white everything.

Add some black - This is the easier, cheaper option. I would black out the bowtie, the upper and lower grilles, put the factory lower valance back on (leave it black) or paint the jagged section black, etc. I would tint the headlights a little bit, since I'm sure you put a lot of work into them already and don't want to crack them open and paint the housings black.

All in all, I REALLY like your Tahoe, but I think it could be improved in a few small areas. Keep up the good work!

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
::ridechevy09::
I would go with some smooth flush mount bushwacker fender flares left black. Then i would have linex do some of thier spray on body armor about 6 in up the bottom edge. Then do something with that jagged looking thing under the front bumper. Then have the handles resprayed black also. Then id go pick up some chicks in bikinis at the beach cause the only thing that would make that thing hotter is some hot bitches sittin in it.

OP
OP
Ridechevy09

Ridechevy09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
::ridechevy09::
I would go with some smooth flush mount bushwacker fender flares left black. Then i would have linex do some of thier spray on body armor about 6 in up the bottom edge. Then do something with that jagged looking thing under the front bumper. Then have the handles resprayed black also. Then id go pick up some chicks in bikinis at the beach cause the only thing that would make that thing hotter is some hot bitches sittin in it.
Lmfao it's about that time

OP
OP
Ridechevy09

Ridechevy09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone responses so far. Any one can post on this thread with they're vehicle if they've ran out of ideas as far as mods

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924