The Tahoe GM should've made...Tahoe SS-Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the cargo space for the dog and I've really considered a CTS-V Wagon but my wife said she'd question my sexuality lol

Haha! What, TOO manly?! ;)

I know a wagon isn't the coolest thing in the world, but the V isn't just any wagon, of course.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
the old srt 8 jeeps are beast. My buddy has one. Wonder if the new ones will be worth a damn though.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Fog Lights

I noticed you have the fog light button and it looks like you fitted the fogs into the ss bumper.. I was wondering if that was hard or not because i've read that those are air ducts and not meant for fogs..
I'm thinking of getting the ss bumper and I dont want to lose my fogs.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where did you get the SS front bumper cover i didnt even know they made them for the NNBS yet? im not in the NNBS section often but that thing is badass

yingxuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need steps or. I think that if they do not exist, I will be very good, but because they are easier to use them, rather than trying to strengthen them.

John|ONEighty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey.. chiming in quick. I have a 2010 Tahoe. I purchased the ss front bumper for the nnbs and when i received it, it doesn't have the upper grille surround for the grille. How did you install the bumper exactly? Did you put it on top of the factory? Did you use just the top portion of the factory.. very confused with the install. Hope you can help me out.. Looks phenomenal btw..

Mighty Hd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of dropped rides, but that ***** is sweet!! I love the wheels! Sharp sharp sharp!

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP for Phase 2 kicking off. Decided to keep this truck. It's paid off. It has 50k miles. It's stupid not to keep. I'm gonna get a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon after my new house closes in July but until then I'm gonna throw some cash at the ol' hoe.

Step 0. Take to my buddy Cory at Kustom Werx and have him fix quarter panel where I jack knifed my trailer into it.

Step 1. New Projector HID headlights (custom one's by forum member BG)

Step 2. 16/14 Willwood brake kits

Step 3. Get an alignment lol

Step 4. New Tires b/c I need an alignment lol

Step 5. Exhaust

Step 6. Tune

Step 7. Stereo (yes I said stereo even though I've sworn them off)...anyone that knows me knows I had a bit of a stereo addiction back in the day. Just gonna do a simple setup. 5 Channel Audison amp, 2 pair of Focals, Stealthbox in the console with an ID sub.

Step 8. Quit throwing money at it or get a supercharger lol

Edit:
The SS bumper cover is made by Street Scenes. Go to their website for install details etc but yes you can keep your fogs and they fit very nicely in the brake ducts (which are non functional on any GM SS unless you buy a plastic gutter kit and yeah it's a look thing not a performance thing bottom line)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[yt]03C4tnCFEMQ[/yt]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenn046