The Tahoe GM should've made...Tahoe SS-Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!! I think it has a twin (close anyways). Looks alot like Sumo's. With a few different mods of course.

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about sending GM some pics when it is 100% done with brakes, exhaust and charger to see if they'd get any ideas outa it

As far as Sumo's truck...."imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" lol jk...my idea for this truck isn't that "original"...infact its something that should be OEM so if he or GM or anyone else for that matter wants to make another sibling of my truck I'm all for it

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on that. Didn't mean it in a bad way about havin a twin. I like to see Tahoes like mine. As long as they are not in my town! Haha!

jaseshep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The finished ride looks sick. Get those brakes and engine done so that GM can get to work on mass producing this beast!!!

Assman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's very clean, I love it! Your giving me inspiration, I didn't know which route I wanted to take mine till now. Props to a clean ride, and I like the way it sits, no need to lower the back. ;)

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving this truck this way for 3 months I gotta say mission has been accomplished. Not kidding over 20 times random people have stopped me and asked "Is that an SS" or "Did it come that way" or "That's so clean...what is it". The best one was a random guy who literally flagged me down at night in a parking lot to ask "when did the tahoe ss come out?"

I am now stuck between wanting to do more and wanting something different. This truck is practical for me and it serves a purpose and looks good but I'm fueled by this 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 fire that won't get extinguished. So either dump more money into this thing that I'll never get out of it and drive it for a couple more years...or sell it while the miles are low and get the GC SRT8...and take it in the rear on depreciation (again) lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it was me I'd rather keep the Hoe and dump whatever money into it and keep improving it. GC's don't have near the room your Hoe does.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
And I have to say the '12 SRT8 Jeeps look Horrible.. I love the look of the older ones.. Just what they did with them doesn't look right with the new ones.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

New
d00b43bf.png

Old
853c9fba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite