2003 Tahoe Complete Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked at a wiring diagram, but why not just open the harness up and replace all the wires for the TAC module? Should be like 6-8 wires? They sell pins for the ECU connections. I bought a little pack not that long ago. Probably also sell the pigtail for the TAC.

I re-loomed the entire harness on my 06 Suburban and it's kinda of a pain to remove it. You have to crawl underneath on each side of the engine, O2, transmission, AC, grounds, ECU and big fuse box. I did find some chaffed wires now that I remember (black wire IIRC, so I guess a ground?). I applied some liquid electrical tape to fix that.

I created a thread about it if you are interested: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...-engine-transmission-wiring-harnesses.143808/

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You cannot buy this. We make it with pigtail connectors for the throttle body and TAC module and use TXL wire to finish the job.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will add that you need to use TXL wire for any underhood repair. It is the only wire rated to withstand underhood temperatures and possible fluids getting on the wire. The stuff you buy at the parts store is not TXL rated. You can buy the correct stuff on Amazon (labeled as AC Delco). All connections need to be properly soldered and heatshrunk with proper heatshrunk tubing that has the sealing glue in it, NO butt connectors. The TAC system is very sensitive and if you don’t do the repair correctly and with the correct wiring, your problem will not go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA