The SUPER EASY 4-Hi mod for 00-02 vehicles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dznutts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Write Up!!!!!! Did Install Today. 5 Min Job.:Handshake:

mikewayne

Reaction score
thanks for such an informative post along with images and in simple language and has covered almost all the basic questions and has really good information and has covered almost all the quirky things like where a particular wire should go, how and why ??; this question are which make us go crazy during a simple assembly and leave us jumbled and leave the job in a fix.

adrock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice. I just figured out what I'm going to do with my Saturday night and box of assorted wire taps/connectors! :)

PlazaEJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super Easy? h311 yeah!

Gotta love the super easy, super functional, mods.
This one is great.

Now, is there an easy mod for Full-Time DRL's?
Eventually, I plan to do the same thing I did on my Avalanche. Change sockets, so FTDRL's are low power side of bulb, and high power side blinks with turn signal or offset blinks with side marker.

EJ

mikehea28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just did 4 hi mod my yukon this week. look s great , thanks for the write up

Last edited:

FlyboyTR

Reaction score
Mobile, AL (Dog River at the Steel Magnolia)
Kudos to the originator of this thread. While replacing some dead marker lights, I decided to go ahead and do the mod. I grounded the right side only and it lit both sides when switched to high beam. I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like when driving at night. Thanks again! :happy160:

2000Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive treid this mod several times on my 00 z71 4x4 Tahoe and its doesnt work with my truck ive read all the tech write ups and none of it pertains to my Hoe. so if anyone has done this to the same year make and model as mine please let me know what you did it would be greatly appreciated

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu