The KidWagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Y’all ain’t gonna believe this. Took a drive and found the bolt, sleeve, and one spacer spread across ~1.5 miles.

IMG_7557.jpeg

Had to fabricate a spacer until Spohn gets me one. It ain’t pretty, but it’ll do.
IMG_7572.jpeg
IMG_7573.jpeg

Blue loctite is on today’s menu for sure.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 423524
Normal size parking space here.

Nice centering. Although, that Accord driver is gonna have to climb over your protruding right front wheel.

You trust them on either side of you to not ding your shit? I don't care where I go, I'm not parking around anyone.

Looks like that snowflake to your left rear felt the parking rules didn't apply to them.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Keeping this here from the other thread:
Sunday 03/17 my transmission decided to identify as gender-all-neutrals. I was cruising along, low load/low RPM and suddenly had a TON of slippage, and gear-hunting. In less than a minute I went from slipping to no forward or reverse gears.

I purchased an extended warranty when I bought the truck, so it should take care of it. I'm going to ask the dealership to throw a Circle D 3200 in it while it's out, and I bought a bunch of AMSOIL fluid for the trans, diffs, and t-case.

1710982308332.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo