The KidWagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
So the bolts came loose or broke?
The front is just straight up gone.

The rear looks like it sheered the head clean off. I didn't have time to investigate as I was leaving for work. I'll be under it tomorrow, rain or shine. Unsure what I'm going to do without the bushing sleeves/spacers, though.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Good news though! The guy I traded them to ended up hating the 24's, so I traded him my stock LTZ 20's, the MT's that were on his 22's, and $300 to get my $24's back.

For reference. I left my LTZ 20's in my driveway for the last year, hoping someone would steal them. I was going to let the tire shop keep the 22" MT's as two of them were down to the wearbars, and two were "Deestone" junk.

So, essentially, I got Denali wheels for $300.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Office side? Like writing torque specs?
That was good. I don’t even have a response

Nah, I’m still in operations. Ever seen the movies where there’s a guy with a red phone, alone in a room? That’s pretty much what I do.

Reaction score
That was good. I don’t even have a response

Nah, I’m still in operations. Ever seen the movies where there’s a guy with a red phone, alone in a room? That’s pretty much what I do.
Like the bat phone, waiting for commissioner Gordon to call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts