The GeoffSFAs10 Kinda sorta but not really Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Esky G4 styled lights came in and I got annoyed with the Tahoe badge on the liftgate...so it is gone now as well

full

full

i think I like them so far. Still waiting to see how they are at night. Right now they are bright as hell!

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing really new done to the truck. Just been driving it a bunch and getting around to using it as the adventure wagon is was supposed to be. Took some pictures of it out on the property this past weekend, thought you might like.

full

full

full

full

Light wasnt ideal for pictures but I was there so why not. I was surprised at how well it did climbing up the trail to the dam, I guess all the extra weight over the rear helped. Used to slipping some in a truck but it made it up just fine in 2wd.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing really new done to the truck. Just been driving it a bunch and getting around to using it as the adventure wagon is was supposed to be. Took some pictures of it out on the property this past weekend, thought you might like.

full

full

full

full

Light wasnt ideal for pictures but I was there so why not. I was surprised at how well it did climbing up the trail to the dam, I guess all the extra weight over the rear helped. Used to slipping some in a truck but it made it up just fine in 2wd.
Nice pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e