The GeoffSFAs10 Kinda sorta but not really Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nothing really new done to the truck. Just been driving it a bunch and getting around to using it as the adventure wagon is was supposed to be. Took some pictures of it out on the property this past weekend, thought you might like.

full

full

full

full

Light wasnt ideal for pictures but I was there so why not. I was surprised at how well it did climbing up the trail to the dam, I guess all the extra weight over the rear helped. Used to slipping some in a truck but it made it up just fine in 2wd.
What kind of tires are on there? All terrains? Or just a street tire?

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always have liked these, but turns out they are hard to find. The OEM ones locally are not worth it, 1k+ for rashed ones and most the replica ones are either fully silver or machined and black. These are the 2014 All Terrain style, gunmetal with machined face. I kept going back and forth and back and forth but decided to say screw it haha. I got a little extra birthday month I was expecting and I will sell my oems for cheap, just to move em and break even + a little extra.

So i randomly checked ebay the other day, changed up my search terms and found them. Last set, in TX and i ordered them this morning. They are already packed and awaiting pickup.

full

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always have liked these, but turns out they are hard to find. The OEM ones locally are not worth it, 1k+ for rashed ones and most the replica ones are either fully silver or machined and black. These are the 2014 All Terrain style, gunmetal with machined face. I kept going back and forth and back and forth but decided to say screw it haha. I got a little extra birthday month I was expecting and I will sell my oems for cheap, just to move em and break even + a little extra.

So i randomly checked ebay the other day, changed up my search terms and found them. Last set, in TX and i ordered them this morning. They are already packed and awaiting pickup.

full

Those are gonna look good! Getting a set of wildpeaks as well?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

full
Awesome, great choice.

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are gonna look good! Getting a set of wildpeaks as well?

No not right now. I will down the road. Just dont have the ( play ) money for them right now and the goodyears I have are still basically new. I hate them, but I dont NEED tires. Im starting the process of remodeling my kitchen/1st floor so most of my funding is directed towards that.

Awesome, great choice.
Thanks, I think they will look great. Ive seen the polished versions on 2 yukons locally and they look good, i think these are going to look excellent.

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're here!!!

full

Freaking love em!! The center caps are cheap and kinda busted looking but will work for now. I ceramic coated them today and am letting them cure. The week some polar vortex BS is dropping in so its gonna be atleast a week til I attempt to mount them. Highs are going to be the low teens and overnight will be negative, dont really want to work on vehicles when its thats nasty.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're here!!!

full

Freaking love em!! The center caps are cheap and kinda busted looking but will work for now. I ceramic coated them today and am letting them cure. The week some polar vortex BS is dropping in so its gonna be atleast a week til I attempt to mount them. Highs are going to be the low teens and overnight will be negative, dont really want to work on vehicles when its thats nasty.
Awesome, you’re not the only one that can’t wait to see how they look!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9