The GeoffSFAs10 Kinda sorta but not really Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the bottom of the window when you post a reply, there’s 3 blue boxes. One says “post reply”, one says “upload a file” and one says “more options”. Hit “upload a file” and it takes you to options where you can choose to take a photo, go to your photo library or browse for a file.

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the bottom of the window when you post a reply, there’s 3 blue boxes. One says “post reply”, one says “upload a file” and one says “more options”. Hit “upload a file” and it takes you to options where you can choose to take a photo, go to your photo library or browse for a file.

Alright I fixed some of them. Should be good now, this will make it easier to share now hopefully. Will probably post more pictures too since I really suck at that :anitoof::cheers:

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped gauge faces today...went from the too small and too many numbers..

full

to this NBS Escalade styled cluster

full

much bigger fan of the skipped numbers andd larger ones. I dont really like how they are still backlit green, but maybe I will get enough boredom to do an LED swap. Was su much easier in my old truck, had the escalade cluster with white leds in it and loved the look...

full

*sigh* i miss that truck still.....

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Swapped gauge faces today...went from the too small and too many numbers..

full

to this NBS Escalade styled cluster

full

much bigger fan of the skipped numbers andd larger ones. I dont really like how they are still backlit green, but maybe I will get enough boredom to do an LED swap. Was su much easier in my old truck, had the escalade cluster with white leds in it and loved the look...

full

*sigh* i miss that truck still.....

Looks really good... when do we get to see them lit up?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I suppose, its still the same nasty green that the OEM cluster is haha. HOWEVER the display is bright blue now and is SUPER crisp and easy to see

full

Looks good, I like it... did you have the gauge face custom made or did you order it from somewhere?

Also, why is your DIC not lit up?... lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs