The Case for the Tech-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

live2pull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummmm. The seller has 0% positive feedback. I would buy from a seller with a lot of positive feedback and plenty happy customers who have bought Tech 2’s from them specifically.

That is a good point, I honestly never thought about the seller rating.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And that fella lists Alabama and China and that it ships worldwide. Probably coming from China, nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out. I'd select another vendor with multiple sales and good reviews. There are lots of vendors (probably a same few) selling them for $335 delivered.

There are a ton of "originals" for sale too! I've seen an original Vetronix from 2010 and it looks no different from mine made in 2017, so buyer beware.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'd have to be pretty desperate to buy from a guy with zero transactions under his belt.

Also, a high score as a buyer doesn't help you much either. Go through a seller's feedback. Make sure a good chunk of his (high) score is from sales. Then, as someone said, look for feedback from him selling the specific item you want to buy.

joe

Last edited:

live2pull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And that fella lists Alabama and China and that it ships worldwide. Probably coming from China, nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out. I'd select another vendor with multiple sales and good reviews. There are lots of vendors (probably a same few) selling them for $335 delivered.

There are a ton of "originals" for sale too! I've seen an original Vetronix from 2010 and it looks no different from mine made in 2017, so buyer beware.

I'd have to be pretty desperate to buy from a guy with zero transactions under his belt.

Also, a high score as a buyer doesn't help you much either. Go through a seller's feedback. Make sure a good chunk of his (high) score is from sales. Then, as someone said, look for feedback from him selling the specific item you want to buy.

joe

Just trying to find a reputable source for one of these. Im not against a china knock off, $2500 is a hard pill to swallow for a genuine. It seems to be a tall order to find a reputable seller with multiple transactions for one of the in the <$400 range.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just trying to find a reputable source for one of these. Im not against a china knock off, $2500 is a hard pill to swallow for a genuine. It seems to be a tall order to find a reputable seller with multiple transactions for one of the in the <$400 range.

There's little if any difference between them anymore, save for the much older ones, before Vetronix made them. I would not worry about a Chinese one, that's who made them for decades! They just kept on making them since they were tooled up already.

Try AliExpress and ChinaCarDiags.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James, just wondering under manufacturer it says “does not apply “ does that mean anything?

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n