Tech 2 Owners Map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another link for those new users or anyone wanting to learn more about their devices. While I have experience using one and am a “new” owner of a Tech2 (a real one this time instead of a clone), this site is still one that I use to learn a thing or two.

*this is the search responses for the forum pertaining to any Tech2 related info/questions*

*this is a really good page for anyone using the candi module*

“Not knowing an answer doesn’t make it a problem. It’s when you’re too stubborn or arrogant to ask for help that it then becomes a problem.”

“Learning something new is humbling. Make it a point to be humble each day. When it comes time for you to teach back the answer you were once taught, only then you will have systematically learned something new.”
Thanks for those links, very helpful.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be a first for this Tech 2 Map initiative.

Yesterday, Scott ( @Fubar0715 ) came to my house to use my Tech 2 to perform some troubleshooting on an issue that he has with his 2013 Tahoe. Since I am barely a novice using the Tech 2, the process was a great learning experience for both of us. The Tech 2 provided some solid information for Scott to follow up on, and Scott may open a new thread to discuss this issue and ask the knowledgeable folks on this Forum for assistance.

This is just one more reason why this Forum and its members ROCK!!!

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be a first for this Tech 2 Map initiative.

Yesterday, Scott ( @Fubar0715 ) came to my house to use my Tech 2 to perform some troubleshooting on an issue that he has with his 2013 Tahoe. Since I am barely a novice using the Tech 2, the process was a great learning experience for both of us. The Tech 2 provided some solid information for Scott to follow up on, and Scott may open a new thread to discuss this issue and ask the knowledgeable folks on this Forum for assistance.

This is just one more reason why this Forum and its members ROCK!!!
Thanks again for taking time out to work on this together. Having this experience has solidified my desire to own a Tech2 for my own usage.

And you could not be any more correct-this forum and the members are the reason for our strong community of owners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish