Tech 2 Owners Map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ok new link.

Sorry I didn't set the permissions right. @kbuskill please replace the one in the OP and test edit it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ok new link.

Sorry I didn't set the permissions right. @kbuskill please replace the one in the OP and test edit it.
Wow, I'm the only Jersey guy. I feel special :insane:

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Ok new link.

Replaced and works

Reaction score
I hope it's not editable by everyone, otherwise someone could go in and change/delete stuff, even non forum members.

EDIT: Apparently it can be edited by anyone with a Gmail account, even non-forum members

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the map, except for one pin, is completely blank. I cant add myself, or anything to it.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I hope it's not editable by everyone, otherwise someone could go in and change/delete stuff, even non forum members.

EDIT: Apparently it can be edited by anyone with a Gmail account, even non-forum members

And the map, except for one pin, is completely blank. I cant add myself, or anything to it.
I will lock the spreadsheet and just edit as needed as members post. If I miss it just @George B and I will get to it.
I don't own the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne