Tech 2 Owners Map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to edit it yesterday but cannot.

BTW Nice pooch on your avatar.
As I created it is just an example, I failed to take note of the "Share" link, and was mistaken in thinking that I enabled sharing/editing before posting the link. As I click on the link now, I'm not given the option to edit my own map.

Fun.

There will be a better version created, so just treat this one as an example/placeholder for a more comprehensive version.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
Well since coverage seems sparse in the Great Lakes region, I'll chime in.

Livonia, MI 48150

Wow, I'm the only Jersey guy. I feel special :insane:

Great Lakes is sparse, but at least it’s not Jersey (friends in Port Monmouth and Marlboro). So if you get bored my Tech2 kit arrived last night. Time for some learning curves…eventually…once my Denali is put back together

Hell, MI 48169
*And for those who aren’t familiar - yes, it’s a real place, that is a real zip code where real people actually live…although I’m not sure why.
I’m near the Kalamazoo area and don’t actually live in Hell. Before anyone asks - yes, that too is a real place with a real zip code where a lot more people really do live. I even have a big red button to prove it (see photo for evidence). Ha!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
View attachment 345074

Great Lakes is sparse, but at least it’s not Jersey (friends in Port Monmouth and Marlboro). So if you get bored my Tech2 kit arrived last night. Time for some learning curves…eventually…once my Denali is put back together

Hell, MI 48169
*And for those who aren’t familiar - yes, it’s a real place, that is a real zip code where real people actually live…although I’m not sure why.
I’m near the Kalamazoo area and don’t actually live in Hell. Before anyone asks - yes, that too is a real place with a real zip code where a lot more people really do live. I even have a big red button to prove it (see photo for evidence). Ha!
That's a really nice case for your tech2. Did yours come with a manual?
I'm basically down the road from Port Monmouth.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 345074

Hell, MI 48169
Man if you come across some how tos or manuals that can educate us that just got these things please pass them along

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a really nice case for your tech2. Did yours come with a manual?
I'm basically down the road from Port Monmouth.
Nice. It’s been a few years since ive been out there. Good people, crazy ass women…terrible traffic. You know what…all makes sense when it’s written out like that.

Thanks. It’s from GM, so it’s an original Tech2. And yes, mine did come with a manual.

You can try these out in the meantime. It might give some pointers. I’m not sure if there are different versions of the manual. I’m sure there are considering the difference in using a toughbook/laptop like mine has, vs one that uses MDI and GDS2.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is another link for those new users or anyone wanting to learn more about their devices. While I have experience using one and am a “new” owner of a Tech2 (a real one this time instead of a clone), this site is still one that I use to learn a thing or two.

*this is the search responses for the forum pertaining to any Tech2 related info/questions*

*this is a really good page for anyone using the candi module*

“Not knowing an answer doesn’t make it a problem. It’s when you’re too stubborn or arrogant to ask for help that it then becomes a problem.”

“Learning something new is humbling. Make it a point to be humble each day. When it comes time for you to teach back the answer you were once taught, only then you will have systematically learned something new.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157