Tech 2 Owners Map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
There are quite a few members that have a Tech 2 and there are always people who wish they had one to use so I thought I would post this thread to try and help each other out.

If you own a Tech 2 and would be willing to help out another forum member that might be local to you then post up your General Area/State/Zip code so other members can contact you if need be.

Please don't post up your home address or contact info. If someone in your area needs you to check their truck out with your Tech 2 then they can contact you via private message (PM) through the forum.

I'm not sure what else to say. If you are willing to help out, post your info. If not, then don't.

I don't expect this to become a huge thing but it is nice to have access to a Tech 2 when you need one and sometimes you just don't have time to wait a couple weeks for one to ship out to you.

I will start this off.

My name is Ken, I have a Tech 2 and I am in Northeast Florida 32068.

If this shows progress it we be cool if we could make it a Sticky so that it would be easy to find.

Also, if any of the Moderators think this belongs in a different section, feel free to move it. I know the regional section was mentioned but I never even go into that section so I figured it would get more exposure over here.

Anyone that wants to participate please add you info to the list.

@swathdiver
@Rocket Man
@George B
@wsteele
@gooffeyguy

Just tagging a few guys that I can think of off the top of my head that have a Tech 2 in case they want to participate.

***EDIT***
Adding these links as requested...

Somehow I didn't get added to the spreadsheet list or the map.

Last edited by a moderator: