Tech 2 Owners Map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few members that have a Tech 2 and there are always people who wish they had one to use so I thought I would post this thread to try and help each other out.

If you own a Tech 2 and would be willing to help out another forum member that might be local to you then post up your General Area/State/Zip code so other members can contact you if need be.

Please don't post up your home address or contact info. If someone in your area needs you to check their truck out with your Tech 2 then they can contact you via private message (PM) through the forum.

I'm not sure what else to say. If you are willing to help out, post your info. If not, then don't.

I don't expect this to become a huge thing but it is nice to have access to a Tech 2 when you need one and sometimes you just don't have time to wait a couple weeks for one to ship out to you.

I will start this off.

My name is Ken, I have a Tech 2 and I am in Northeast Florida 32068.

If this shows progress it we be cool if we could make it a Sticky so that it would be easy to find.

Also, if any of the Moderators think this belongs in a different section, feel free to move it. I know the regional section was mentioned but I never even go into that section so I figured it would get more exposure over here.

Anyone that wants to participate please add you info to the list.

@swathdiver
@Rocket Man
@George B
@wsteele
@gooffeyguy

Just tagging a few guys that I can think of off the top of my head that have a Tech 2 in case they want to participate.
Got one in Laramie wy and will maybe have the acdeclo shit too

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam in Michigan. Finally placed my order the other night. Should be here in a day or two.

I may have an extra 32mb card with the newest update if anyone is looking.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we add a visual guide to these Tech 2 locations, as an edit to Post #1? As a simple example I found a free online map, that should allow users to add pins themselves, here:

This is just an example (I added the address from the 1st post to show how the pins display on the map), and you guys may know of a better solution. I'm a visual person, and having all the info easily accessible in the FIRST post is 1000x better than having to click through multiple pages of text to find the nearest location.

What do we think?

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a map that we could drop pins on.
Can we add a visual guide to these Tech 2 locations, as an edit to Post #1? As a simple example I found a free online map, that should allow users to add pins themselves, here:

This is just an example, and you guys may know of a better solution. I'm a visual person, and having all the info easily accessible in the FIRST post is 1000x better than having to click through multiple pages of text to find the nearest location.

What do we think?
It would be great if we had a spreadsheet where we add our user name, city and zip code so it was searchable.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a map that we could drop pins on.

It would be great if we had a spreadsheet where we add our user name, city and zip code so it was searchable.
Anyone can make a public Google sheet that can be edited by everyone. I just did that for a bachelor party to track people attending for each day, and money needed for the activities/car rentals/drivers/booze/etc.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Anyone can make a public Google sheet that can be edited by everyone. I just did that for a bachelor party to track people attending for each day, and money needed for the activities/car rentals/drivers/booze/etc.
Volunteering? otherwise I have this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jSJjUUrQnQyDH-IWSVhi19vaSU7dmFsLPge4znF3kRY/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe a Mod can sticky it or there is a way to create one in the website itself.

Hey @kbuskill. copy the link above to your original post please. Then we can ask everyone who replied to add their info to that doc.

Last edited:

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, or a mod/admin, just needs to edit the 1st post to add the two links (your Google doc, and the map link in my map).

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Volunteering? otherwise I have this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jSJjUUrQnQyDH-IWSVhi19vaSU7dmFsLPge4znF3kRY/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe a Mod can sticky it or there is a way to create one in the website itself.

Hey @kbuskill. copy the link above to your original post please. Then we can ask everyone who replied to add their info to that doc.
I might suggest creating this list in Google Sheets instead of Google Docs. It's much easier to take advantage of the existing cells/formating. You can just copy/pasta your info into a blank sheet to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts