Taylor Cable 11011 - Taylor Vmax Manifold Intake Spacer's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi every one

I am asking about the Taylor Cable 11011 - Taylor Vmax Manifold Intake Spacers if any one ever used this part and what should I expect out of it and is it worth it?

tay-11011_ml.jpg

What They say about it:
Description: Maximize your car's potential with these Taylor Vmax manifold intake spacers. These spacers are constructed of billet aluminum and allow a larger volume of air inside plenum on late model intake manifolds. More air means more power and Taylor has dyno tested these spacer to ensure positive gains in both horsepower and torque. All of the necessary hardware and step by step instructions are included to make installation easy. Help your car breath the way it wants to with these Taylor Vmax manifold intake spacers.

Now what do you say about it?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
gpracer has installed one. i have not and don't expect to as it would make it very difficult to install some CAI units with out them hitting the hood.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gpracer has installed one. i have not and don't expect to as it would make it very difficult to install some CAI units with out them hitting the hood.

OK! So new problem :(

I see that it results in 21hp+ so that's great but I think there is a price to pay!

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
21HP gain vs you need to slightly modify your ricer CAI ... it's an easy choice.

autolover3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you got money burnin a hole in your pocket and want a few extra ponies and want to deal with potential clearance problems.. I'd just go for a marine intake and allow for upgradeable injectors and no internal spider assembly :/

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you got money burnin a hole in your pocket and want a few extra ponies and want to deal with potential clearance problems.. I'd just go for a marine intake and allow for upgradeable injectors and no internal spider assembly :/

That's a lot of work, keep in mind I am at a low resource market so doing the spacer for my situation is easier because I cannot find any human to program my 98 Tahoe ecu

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
could away buy the software/hardware and scan it yourself and send the file to blackbear to modify for you. or just have them program a spare pcm and send to you.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could away buy the software/hardware and scan it yourself and send the file to blackbear to modify for you. or just have them program a spare pcm and send to you.

Very good idea (the spare PCM) I well look at it

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I've had the VMax installed for several years, and there is a noticeable difference to me... Butt dyno says that the TQ is better compared to pre-VMax installation.

In the interest of full disclosure, I installed the VMax spider at the same time that I switched from the factory spider (with poppets) to the MPFI spider (injectors at the cylinders)... could be a combination effect.

My personal opinion is that the VMax modification was worthwhile in my application - spirited daily driver and light-medium towing.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the VMax installed for several years, and there is a noticeable difference to me... Butt dyno says that the TQ is better compared to pre-VMax installation.

In the interest of full disclosure, I installed the VMax spider at the same time that I switched from the factory spider (with poppets) to the MPFI spider (injectors at the cylinders)... could be a combination effect.

My personal opinion is that the VMax modification was worthwhile in my application - spirited daily driver and light-medium towing.

Wow, great that is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you so much for sharing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401