Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockwood330

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i got an 06 nali looking for the exterior courtesy lights under the mirror, reverse, plate and all the interior lights all in white please ... hit me with a quote thanks ... would also like some info on the hid's do the bulbs go in the stock housings .

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oscar,

I'm ready to order. Hit me up and let me know what I need to do.

You can place your order on the site and make a note to the extent of Attn. Oscar, and let me know your order number so I can handle the rest.

- Oscar

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

i got an 06 nali looking for the exterior courtesy lights under the mirror, reverse, plate and all the interior lights all in white please ... hit me with a quote thanks ... would also like some info on the hid's do the bulbs go in the stock housings .

If your looking to keep your stock Housings then yes, we would have the correct HID kits for you application, not an issue, but if you plan on changing the OEM Stuff for aftermarket bulb types can change.

Let me know about the HID's, glad to get you going.

- Oscar

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a pair of 7441 white reverse leds like these: http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?mai...ucts_id=1503:aaa3549431c55f7642619720c0884e2d

However I just wanted to make sure they fit because I've seen a different variations of the 7440/7443 bulbs. My existing eom bulb has only one contact wire at the base, yet some of the leds have two. In fact a friend of mine tried to fit one with the two on my harness and it would not go in. Are we missing something or was that simply the wrong led? :think:

Anyhoot I just wanted to know how many contact wires the ones you're selling have just so I don't run into issues.

Thanks.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disregard the above ... Sylvania had the wrong bulb in their fitment guide. :)

On another subject, I just ordered the following from your site:

07-11 Chevy Tahoe High Power Interior LED Upgrade - (1 kit)
07-11 Chevy Tahoe High Power Tag LED Upgrade - (1 kit)
07-11 Chevy Tahoe Vanity (Sun Visor) LED Upgrade Kit

Can't wait to see how all that will turn out. :)

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Sorry for the late response, and happy to hear you were able to order the items already.

When they come in we always appreciate photos and reviews on the LED's; we do our best to have our LED's made as high quality as possible so it helps to hear the good and bad about them.

If you get photos send them over to [email protected] ..... Would very much appreciate it, then also we use them for our gallery.

- Oscar

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you get these installed yet, looking forward to your review...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, they haven't even been shipped yet. :whymewhyme:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So much for instant gratification :lol:

Indeed ... I have to say I am disappointed on several fronts.

1. Failure to state during the purchase process that a particular product is out of stock.
2. Sending an email to tell me that something is out of stock after the fact, noting that it will be back in stock in a week. A week passes, no further notice, and no reply to my email inquiry.
2. Unwillingness to ship purchased products that are in stock without the back ordered item.

The internet is flooded with such products, I gave this vendor a chance, and even if the product is to my satisfaction I will not be ordering from them again nor would I ever encourage anyone else to do so.

jmnjn1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie here, just ordered a led interior package/tag light for my 11 Tahoe Hybrid. Should be the same as the non-hybrid correct?

Thanks
Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz