Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any switchback LEDs for the 2011 Tahoes? will the 00-06 work or two different bulb types?

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would be looking at these bulbs:

Different Colors to choose from at $15 Bucks a pair + $5 Dollar Shipping.

Do yall have LED bulbs for the side mirror puddle lamps for an 07 Tahoe. I can't seem to find them on your website. Any help?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Please do not Sell other peoples products in our Vendor Threads. Thank you.
You can get the SMD led switchbacks on www.autolumination.com

hi-tech redneck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy HID_GUY and the rest of you all Tahoe/Yukon folks.

I have a 1994 Yukon GT I bought new in ‘94 & recently I took it out of a 15-year storage to start driving again.

I discovered I want brighter lighting for the reverse, instruments, dome, & map lights and of course brighter headlights.
I would like OEM style replacement bulbs if possible, except for the headlights.

I am looking for LED & HID upgrade kits, if available.
I searched on your website, but for this year model, it seems limited prolly due to the age.

On my OEM headlights, I run all 4 lights when on bright, 80 halogen bulbs on the low-beams & 100 watt halogen bulbs on the high-beams.
I hope that info helps you or anyone to determine my needs.

I’m thinking of 4k-6k on the low beams, & 6k-8k on the high beams!? Whatever is brightest?
My eyes seem to like around 43k-6k spectrum.

I basically need better light quality since I’m getting older and still drive quite a bit at night.
Any advice on this setup will be greatly appreciated.

Do you have what I need to upgrade the exterior & interior incandescent light bulbs with LED’s along with replacing the headlights with HID lights?

Also, I need brighter light bulbs for the vanity mirrors on the sun-shades, preferably LED with an OEM fit.

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Thanks

Hi-Tech Redneck

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There should be a few threads on How to upgrade your interior lights already . If your having trouble with the interior section Let me know

Dante@HIDGuy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update:

As most of you can see our website is very different from what it was before. We currently dont have a lot of the packages that we had up before. That is not to say that we still dont offer them. We are just currently adding all these to our website.

So if anyone is interested in any LED packages for their vehicle, yukon, tahoe or any vehicle; please email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM. We will be updating these links soon though to reflect them up on the website.

1LittTahoe99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1999 Chevy Tahoe?

Do you have lighting kits interior/exterior for older big bodies? Like my 99? Also what individual hardware systems? so tinkerers like some of us can individualize our customs ourselves. Also have y'all messed with any of the variable spectrum LEDs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz