Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In this thread you will be able to find links to the Interior (Map and Domes) Lighting, Exterior (License Plate, Tag, Turn Signal, Reverse, Back-up, Courtesy) Lighting and other special application LED bulb packages to upgrade and customize your vehicles lighting. For some vehicles you will see that we offer "High Power" Packages which means you get as many High Power SMD LED bulbs that you can utilize for the application given.

If any questions make sure to post or email us at [email protected], always glad to help. Also if you have a suggestion let us know, we are happy to look into it and get you what you need.

** All Forum members use discount code "tyforum" for 15% off your orders and post what you bought on here (we accept all photos of our products installed) **

** Chevy Tahoe LED Bulb Upgrade Packages:

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=534_540_173_598_603

** Chevy Suburban LED Bulb Upgrade Packages:

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=534_540_173_598_637

** GMC Yukon LED Bulb Upgrade Packages:

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=534_540_173_599_633

** Chevy CK Truck LED Bulb Upgrade Packages:

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=534_540_173_598_635

Note: Most all packages (such as interior) are available in White, Blue, Green, Red, Violet and Amber ..... If any specific questions let us know, glad to verify.

Attachments

• 00-06 Chevy Tahoe Front Signal Switchback LED Bulbs.jpg
    00-06 Chevy Tahoe Front Signal Switchback LED Bulbs.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 311
  • 07-11 GMC Yukon Interior Dome LED Bulbs.jpg
    07-11 GMC Yukon Interior Dome LED Bulbs.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 07-11 GMC Yukon Lic. Plate (Tag) LED Bulbs.jpg
    07-11 GMC Yukon Lic. Plate (Tag) LED Bulbs.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I could spend so much money on your website haha!
do you have any pictures of the violet LED's?
also for the reverse lights could I buy a set of white for the reverse and a set of the red for the brake lights and have it work? are they the same bulb?
is it just plug and play or do I need to add resistors?

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I could spend so much money on your website haha!
do you have any pictures of the violet LED's?
also for the reverse lights could I buy a set of white for the reverse and a set of the red for the brake lights and have it work? are they the same bulb?
is it just plug and play or do I need to add resistors?

Haha, good to know.

Well, photos of the colors are going up soon. As for the Reverse and Stop light, yes they are the same bulbs (3157 bulbs). Both of those applications would be just easy swaps and require no resistors because they are not turn signal bulbs.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what about 88-99

Those will be up on the website tonight, and for sure the first post will be edited to show the link. We apologize for the delay in some items being added but we have been extremely busy.

Anything you guys need let us know for sure, glad to help.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any other suggestions from you guys for products you might want ?

Remember, we supply anything and everything, just some items are not up on the website yet, but anything you need make sure to let us know on our request thread in the link below.

xBigNoke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any other suggestions from you guys for products you might want ?

Remember, we supply anything and everything, just some items are not up on the website yet, but anything you need make sure to let us know on our request thread in the link below.

When i put the Switchback bulbs into my truck 03, they dont stay on. The white bulb blinks for a second when i unlock the car then turns off. The only part that works is the amber for the turn signal. Will a LED Load resistor fix the problem?

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for HIDS for my 2001 Tahoe. Looking for kits for both my Lows, and Fogs. Can you provide me with some part numbers for these kits?

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When i put the Switchback bulbs into my truck 03, they dont stay on. The white bulb blinks for a second when i unlock the car then turns off. The only part that works is the amber for the turn signal. Will a LED Load resistor fix the problem?

You might have the bulbs in wrong or the bulbs you have might be bad.

The bulb not functioning should not be a resistance issue, but you can give it a try. You might want to check with who you purchased your Switchback bulbs, hopefully they can help you in getting replacements.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I am looking for HIDS for my 2001 Tahoe. Looking for kits for both my Lows, and Fogs. Can you provide me with some part numbers for these kits?

Use the link below for the 00-06 Chevy Tahoe Headlight and Fog Light HID kits:

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=534_541_543_85_142_440_614

Erebos

Reaction score
Do you have a bi-xenon HID kit for the 2010 Yukon? I need one for my Yukon. Also does your kit comes with the wiring harness? Please send me a link if you have them. Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700