Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newbie here, just ordered a led interior package/tag light for my 11 Tahoe Hybrid. Should be the same as the non-hybrid correct?

Thanks
Jon

Yes, they are the same.

And welcome aboard fellow HyHoe owner. :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed ... I have to say I am disappointed on several fronts.

1. Failure to state during the purchase process that a particular product is out of stock.
2. Sending an email to tell me that something is out of stock after the fact, noting that it will be back in stock in a week. A week passes, no further notice, and no reply to my email inquiry.
2. Unwillingness to ship purchased products that are in stock without the back ordered item.

The internet is flooded with such products, I gave this vendor a chance, and even if the product is to my satisfaction I will not be ordering from them again nor would I ever encourage anyone else to do so.

Sorry to hear about that serge :(

ChevyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1. Failure to state during the purchase process that a particular product is out of stock.
2. Sending an email to tell me that something is out of stock after the fact, noting that it will be back in stock in a week. A week passes, no further notice, and no reply to my email inquiry.
2. Unwillingness to ship purchased products that are in stock without the back ordered item.

The internet is flooded with such products, I gave this vendor a chance, and even if the product is to my satisfaction I will not be ordering from them again nor would I ever encourage anyone else to do so.

Bummer, I was going to place an order myself. I know there are lot's of vendors selling similar products, but I wanted to support the site vendors....

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i'm with you here. Everything you stated has happened to me. I finally cancelled my order as I got tired of waiting and no communication unless I kept sending emails.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

1. The website does not keep inventory, it is much too difficult to be honest; requires multiple people to do so, that is why on the website it states some colors might be out of stock at time of purchase, so to check stock contact us, but at least you get a notice; as for ETA, hard to do, reason is because if we tell you one week, and shipping takes a turn for the worst you will be even more disappointed with the longer wait.

2. Emails suffered down time for about a week, not our issue, server problem, but we dealt with emails asap, so for that we apologize.

3. You tell me who or show me an email to [email protected] of who told you we could not ship your other items out before the back-order items were back in stock and I will handle it, not even an issue ever with us because we understand the need to have these items asap in hand, always.

As for your final comment, totally up to you, we understand frustration, but always here to help and mend through issues, as we are a small group of workers here and like to make sure all goes well.

- Oscar

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Oscar,

I am not here to tell you how to run your business, comment on your inability/unwillingness to track inventory so as to know what you got or don't got before you take peoples' money, or note that you must be the last people on earth unable to access email through webmail when a server is down or alternatively to contract more robust servers.

I am simply sharing my experience with others, you know being that it is what forums are for.

And to answer your last question, this is part of the original email I received 8/23:

"Currently 07-11 Chevy Tahoe Vanity (Sun Visor) LED Upgrade Kit is on back
order. This will be on back order until next week. At that time this order
will ship and tracking information will be updated. If you have any further
questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]."

Since I haven't received the other two items it is obvious you are waiting for the back ordered items to be in stock so that you can ship all the items at once and so as to avoid double shipping costs. I pray that you do not suggest that if I wanted the items you have in stock I should have notified you ...hopefully you would know that something as basic as that would be understood.

Nothing which I have described is untrue thus why I won't be ordering from you again. Like I previously stated, choices are aplenty, and I choose to part with my money with vendors who understand internet commerce fundamentals such as inventory, communication, and customer service.

It's alright in the end, I'm not vexed and I haven't cancelled my order ... I'm just sharing my experience with your company.

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear Oscar,

I am not here to tell you how to run your business, comment on your inability/unwillingness to track inventory so as to know what you got or don't got before you take peoples' money, or note that you must be the last people on earth unable to access email through webmail when a server is down or alternatively to contract more robust servers.

I am simply sharing my experience with others, you know being that it is what forums are for.

And to answer your last question, this is part of the original email I received 8/23:

"Currently 07-11 Chevy Tahoe Vanity (Sun Visor) LED Upgrade Kit is on back
order. This will be on back order until next week. At that time this order
will ship and tracking information will be updated. If you have any further
questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]."

Since I haven't received the other two items it is obvious you are waiting for the back ordered items to be in stock so that you can ship all the items at once and so as to avoid double shipping costs. I pray that you do not suggest that if I wanted the items you have in stock I should have notified you ...hopefully you would know that something as basic as that would be understood.

Nothing which I have described is untrue thus why I won't be ordering from you again. Like I previously stated, choices are aplenty, and I choose to part with my money with vendors who understand internet commerce fundamentals such as inventory, communication, and customer service.

It's alright in the end, I'm not vexed and I haven't cancelled my order ... I'm just sharing my experience with your company.

Understand your frustration here with you and Plush, but let us look at this in a different aspect. Would you have been more satisfied if we emailed you everyday to tell you that your items is still back ordered? There are many customers out there that would love us to email them everyday and tell them this but that will still not change the fact that a back order is a back order. Also look at that yes we do not keep inventory on our website because we also have a local retail location in San Diego where we have walk in customers. So to keep inventory online and locally is just far to difficult at the moment. As for having an item out of stock, We are not going to keep you from ordering an item if you want to wait for a back order. Most online retailers will not even let you order a part and reserve parts for you until it is back in stock. we give you that option to order your part and we will put you in line to receive this item first before others before it goes on back order again. We have a ton of orders from the Tahoe Yukon family and we appreciate all orders from you guys. But please remember that we have A LOT of orders from you guys. Trust us when we say that we try and go above and beyond for our customers, But this is why we write in our update that if you have any further questions feel free to email us. At that time it is up to you if you would like to cancel your order or keep the back order open. We hope you will keep your back order open and not cancel, because we would hate to have you take your business else where and purchase low quality products compare to ours. We are working hard to get this product back in, in a timely fashion.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update:

Received all my leds about an hour ago and installed them ... they work and look great.

So in the spirit of fairness I am very happy with this purchase.

Overall my review would be as follows: If you are looking for high quality interior/exterior leds at a fair price and a TYF member discount Hidguy comes through ... just be mindful that you will not know before purchase that some parts may not be in stock and that you might have to wait a little. A quick email/call before purchase to check availability will prevent any misunderstandings.

Cheers!

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to apologize for the experience that you had during the back order. We are very glad that you satisfied with your purchase and turned out to be happy. We will work with this feed back and strive to keep customers more involved in the back order process. Thank you again for the feedback.
Update:

Received all my leds about an hour ago and installed them ... they work and look great.

So in the spirit of fairness I am very happy with this purchase.

Overall my review would be as follows: If you are looking for high quality interior/exterior leds at a fair price and a TYF member discount Hidguy comes through ... just be mindful that you will not know before purchase that some parts may not be in stock and that you might have to wait a little. A quick email/call before purchase to check availability will prevent any misunderstandings.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz