Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
yes, we got the 2 and 4 door list now, ill try to put it up on the site today. sorry to all we been busy here at the shop (farside customs, home hidguy n vsp). keep an eye out.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

ill post the link up on here

stevz2112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I'm searching around your website and there's nothing currently listed for LED Interior kits for GMC Yukon Denali's. I see there's a few messages saying "This part of site currently being updated" but was wondering is that being affected? I saw some pictures on this thread of an '08 Denali that was commenting on how good your kit was and I wanted to get it. Can you help me out?

stevz2112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry the website is going through alot of rearranging and such.

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=706_707_771_807&products_id=1224

thats for the domes and maps, if you search you can pull up what you need most the time, or if you have the type of bulbs you need, you can make a list and ill get you a price.
Thanks that's exactly what I needed I just placed my order! While I'm at it, I'm in the market for an HID kit and had two questions for you.
1) I notice yours is one of the few kits that come with 25w instead of 35w or 55w, is there an advantage to the lower wattage and is it any appreciable difference?
2) If I get the bi-xenon package (Hi-Lo) do I need to worry about my DRL's, aka can I leave them as they are or do I need to pull the fuse for them?

Reaction score
Also I would like to get a set of 35 w 6000k for my hoe can you shoot me a price shipped for lows and fogs?

Reaction score
Thanks that's exactly what I needed I just placed my order! While I'm at it, I'm in the market for an HID kit and had two questions for you.
1) I notice yours is one of the few kits that come with 25w instead of 35w or 55w, is there an advantage to the lower wattage and is it any appreciable difference?
2) If I get the bi-xenon package (Hi-Lo) do I need to worry about my DRL's, aka can I leave them as they are or do I need to pull the fuse for them?

1) the 25 watts are for the fog lights so they dont melt through the housing. for headlights 35 or 55 will work just fine

2) if you get the bi-xenon kit, it already comes with a relay, so you wont have to worry about any of the DRL problems.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

also i would like to get a set of 35 w 6000k for my hoe can you shoot me a price shipped for lows and fogs?

100 + 120 = 220 - 10% = 198

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

55w are brighter, because of this higher intensity, the color is lighter. if all you really car about is light output, 55 is deffenatley something to consider.

the 35w kits are still an amazing piece; bright and crisp.

Reaction score
ALSO! not completely important, but when you guys go to check out and type in your coupon, in the notes just put down my name (mario) that why i know you came through here ;D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts