Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HID 6000K lights

Hey HID Guy,

I bought two sets of your HID 6000k Conversion lights and I couldn't be more pleased. I was a little skeptic of buying another pair of HID Conversion lights after buying three sets off ebay with bad results. Those ebay lights don't last very long and they flicker. No problems with your set and I have had them on my 07 Tahoe for about three months. The other set was for my wife's car and she loves them. I'm looking forward to buying some more lights and I see you already have the back up lights and tag lights in stock. I'll be getting an order soon.

Thanks again.:rockit:

Reaction score
Hey HID Guy,

I bought two sets of your HID 6000k Conversion lights and I couldn't be more pleased. I was a little skeptic of buying another pair of HID Conversion lights after buying three sets off ebay with bad results. Those ebay lights don't last very long and they flicker. No problems with your set and I have had them on my 07 Tahoe for about three months. The other set was for my wife's car and she loves them. I'm looking forward to buying some more lights and I see you already have the back up lights and tag lights in stock. I'll be getting an order soon.

Thanks again.:rockit:

yea!!! thats what we love to hear, if you can sir, post some pics :) im sure others would love to see this, AND we could use it for the website when the time comes

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

MArio, There is nothing on the link for the Tahoe 07+ packages. I'm looking for interior packages at this time. If you have any links lets me know.

Thank you

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=730_743_977&zenid=12rfkpob8s12onjn4g3fr3t8k7

hows that?

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

and just incase we got them for 2010+ too

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=730_743_978&zenid=12rfkpob8s12onjn4g3fr3t8k7

ENJOY GUYS

Reaction score
we have all the leds for any car, only thing is we dont have an exact amount of bulbs.

we can pull up which one you need in say the dome light, but as far as quantity, its not listed.

if you take a pic of all the bulbs we can make a special package for you. and set you up with some kinda deal for helpin us out. just let us know

-mario

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mario, I'm off tomorrow, ill try to pull out all the interior bulbs for my 97 Tahoe 2 door OBS and see.

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta help the OBS boys heh. Things are in the works guys!

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So have you put together those bulb packages for the OBS??? cause i know Chitahoe sent you all the bulbs we need, wuz up talk to us cause i know there's quite few of us waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts