Tahoe got broken into.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Last night I was at my roommates house in riverside and my tahoe got broken into. They pulled the lock threw the keyhole and just opened the door. Didn't get much tho just my ipod and my iphone and 20$ cash. They didn't just stop at mine they also hit my roommates cars. Total of things stolen were 4 iPods, 3 Phones and around 100$ cash. Honestly wish people would grow up.:emotions122:

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks, about 2 years ago i had my truck broken into. i was at school, night class, and lived about 30 minutes away, and would park in the school garage on the top floor so no one would door ding me. the f-ers tried to punch the lock and realized that didnt work so they broke the window out to steal about $10 in change i had in my cupholders! wtf, they didnt even take my passport radar detector! haha losers! but cool part is, we got out of class early, and i caught the guys who did it and ran them down. they were in a car, got out and took off running, so as you can tell they arent the brightest tools in the shed as they just left me proof of who they are! so now my window is broken out and it was jan, so had to make the 30 min drive with my window missing! it sucks that people vandalize your car for something so minor! i mean i would have given them the $10 so that i wouldnt have had $1200 in damage!

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, people need to get a life. Good thing no one was hurt, and good thing they didn't run off with/damage your truck either.

Did you have a passcode lock on your iPhone? I have one set on mine in case it gets stolen...or taken up at school lmao.

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
that's messed up man, at least the things they took are easily replaceable. Do you have a security alarm or just the factory alarm?

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm lucky my wallet wasn't in the car or I would have a bigger problem with card fraud etc, and just the factory alarm. Never thought it would happen to me :whymewhyme:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's usually who it happens to it seems. I've heard other kids at my school have been making plans to key my truck (and another girl's 2010 camaro), so I've been wanting to invest in motion-sensored cameras for my truck, like another high school student did to his Hummer somewhere. But I don't know where i'd find those.

So, now that this happened, do you plan on installing any type of security device?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA