Tahoe got broken into.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure, I had a 2 way pager on my old truck and it was so sensitive and annoying I always wish I never put it in. i mean it would go off if a bird landed on it if you can believe that and I turned the sensitivity down almost to the lowest. Maybe it was just a case of my truck being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who knows, security devices may have improved since then. If you're worried about getting it stolen, I would install LoJack. They seem to work REALLY well. You could also go with the GM OEM alarms, I know they have one that'll go off if someone tampers with the wheels...but I also think they have one that detects when the windows are broken.

Just find a few systems to compare, read some reviews and see what you come up with. If you decide to go with one, post a review on it here. :)

ASUalum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man I'm really sorry to hear that. At least they didn't damage your ride.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Every night I leave my flood lights and park the truck up against the house near my windows. I don't have a real car alarm I depend on my 130 pound lab to bark and then me to run out with my mini 14 to hopefully catch them doing something naughty.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Dang Exconn11, that sucks. Hopefully the damage is minimal and will go unnoticed once the handle is replaced.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
No riverside in CA, yeah me too don't even know how I would react to my truck being stolen and gone.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No riverside in CA, yeah me too don't even know how I would react to my truck being stolen and gone.

Cool. I saw it said you were in San Marcos.... I thought it was Texas. There is a town just south of Austin called San Marcos and a popular street in Austin called Riverside.

Having truck completely stolen would be a nightmare.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah not the first time people have gotten confused haha, sorry ill put CA but I know I would've probably never seen it again.