Tahoe avalanche conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morriskb

Reaction score
I’m pretty certain that the version they sold down in Mexico actually did get that update in 03 which has the Avalanche clip.

7521EC6D-479D-47B1-AE20-66B9A0ABE03D.gif

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all really need to get out more, these conversions have been done coast to coast on plenty of rides. Down in the Valley here and in socal a lot of guys are starting to mold on the newer style HD duramax hoods onto OBS and NBS trucks as well

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Y'all really need to get out more, these conversions have been done coast to coast on plenty of rides. Down in the Valley here and in socal a lot of guys are starting to mold on the newer style HD duramax hoods onto OBS and NBS trucks as well
Hey now I get out plenty. Not many 1st gen avy fronts, wasn't the most desirable to begin with. Probably why they changed it to the Silverado front. The same style did work for the Colorado tho with the upside down lights:shrug:
And i think op was looking for bolt on not fabrication swap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali