Tahoe avalanche conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckshot jones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is this doable? I just want the headlights grille bumper and hood from an avalanche. I imagine the fenders will need replaced also. Will this stuff plug and play or will mods have to be done

OP
OP
B

Buckshot jones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
?

edit: had to look up the definition of subbed lol. It would look sweet, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just meant subscribed to the thread so I can follow along. It's an interesting idea, one I've never heard of. I'm having a hard time picturing it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always wanted to put the Silverado bumper on my Yukon but never really thought too ******* it, I would look and go naw to much work, lol

OP
OP
B

Buckshot jones

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yep I realized it's the same as the Silverado after a bit. I really want to swap out tho. Mine needs a new hood fenders and bumper anyways and I'm not the biggest fan of the 00-06 Tahoe front. Anyone ever hear of switching an 05 to an 07? The 07 tahoes are pretty sexy

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a few pics of the Avalanche front on a Silverado, but found none of it on a Tahoe/Yukon. I really dislike the '03-'07 Silverado front, but this kinda makes it more acceptable:

178.jpg

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you can see, the front clip is different from the 03 silverado. Looks similar but is indeed different. Look at the fenders

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen