Still shaking and hesitating after new spark plug change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rish7778

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I changed spark plugs on 2019 Chevy Suburban with brand new OEM spark plugs and wires and car is still shaking and hesitating on acceleration with no check engine sign. It feels like engine is spitting on acceleration.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed spark plugs on 2019 Chevy Suburban with brand new OEM spark plugs and wires and car is still shaking and hesitating on acceleration with no check engine sign. It feels like engine is spitting on acceleration.
based on historical data on these vehicles and no other history or information provided here . i.e. mileage, maintenance history, etc
the injectors can be problematic, some of these engines have a special warranty coverage for it. but sometimes simple maintenance can correct it
please provide more information so we can hopefully can assist you better.

OP
OP
R

rish7778

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! The car was brought pre owned and has 120K miles on it. It’s a private use vehicle. I wanted to replace the spark plugs as it would shake when idling.

k_arnold72

Reaction score
Have you tried cleaning the sensor inside of the intake pipe? You would need an electronic safe cleaner, but that's another easy thing to try.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM