Steering box leaks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Yukon Denali 03 and steering box leaks like crazy, been meaning to replace it but I'm having a hard time finding the part. I tried autozone but end up waiting for 2 weeks and still my order has not been process. So, I end up canceling it.:emotions122:

Could you guys please help me out with the part number, model type or any site you might know that sells good quality box. Thx :)

OP
OP
M

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know everything they sell are cheap but I don't want Chinese made crap.....I'm looking for something like the OEM box or something better to replace it with.....
Did you every buy anything from them? Are they trust worthy?

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
I know everything they sell are cheap but I don't want Chinese made crap.....I'm looking for something like the OEM box or something better to replace it with.....
Did you every buy anything from them? Are they trust worthy?

I have bought some things from them in the past and everything went smooth. I would do definitely do business with them again. I hope you find what you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n