SS Front BUmper Need Help To mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TahoeWhiteDhalia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently bought a fiberglass SS front bumper and i wanted to know how the hell do i mount it on my 01 tahoe. Anyone who has done this b4 if you can post some pics or ideas of how it was done. I will post pics once im done with my white dhalia project.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take off the lower valence and the bumper cover installs over your stock bumper. I think there are a couple screws for holding it in place on the bottom side of the cover.

Did it come with instructions?

B

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine just slipped right over, put some double stick tape in between the factory bumper and it and put a few screws on it to make sure its held down, mine fit perfectly and is very snug, but mine its the street scene one that is not fiberglass but should work the same way...

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to pics? One question, where did you get it from? If you dont mind me asking

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tahoewhat

What?
I asked about one a while ago, b/c i was thinking of getting it off C.L. but realized i didnt want fiberglass.

was wondering if this guy bought it, b/c its off c.l. now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n240sxlover