So Long Been Good To Know Ya.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JonnyTahoe

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking you like blue rigs.
Life long Texas truck RWD 163k miles. Was for sale locally from a guy that went down to Texas to buy rust free cars and seen this truck at some car lot and bought it for 1900.00 trust me it didn't look anything like this when I got it he left the purchase agreement in the truck. Not counting his time, fuel and expenses he made out pretty good and used it as a tow vehicle for a car he bought. Being from Texas they have safety inspections every two years. I have documentation of the mileage every two years since the truck was new. The truck had three owners in 19 years.

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or Colorado. My Envoy is still completely rust Free. Did a complete rebuild of the front suspension, never even had to use penetrating oil.

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking you like blue rigs.
My 01 is the same I love the ‘blue metallic indigo’. This guys looked clean wonder the story on it, I could have used those fenders that looked rust free lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA