So i needed tires..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
lol.. im not only going for upholstery lol.. i have a bunch of other classes to take as well.

one thing im not into in these trucks, is painting the interior pieces.. eeks! well i shouldnt say painting them, but its the fact when they bring the exterior color into the interior by painting pieces here and there..

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
well i had two options when i bought it,
this one with blue cloth, or a burban with blue leather.
cloth>leather when its blue. its gettin swapped eventually, but it really does grow on you. lol.
im gettin sick of this damn box tho. the whole truck smells like fiberglass. which makes me really think more about the new system. this ones just sealed with glass, the new box is all glassed. i just keep tellin myself, once the smells gone it'll be worth it.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.. im not only going for upholstery lol.. i have a bunch of other classes to take as well.

one thing im not into in these trucks, is painting the interior pieces.. eeks! well i shouldnt say painting them, but its the fact when they bring the exterior color into the interior by painting pieces here and there..

Oh I know man, I was just saying LOL But my buddy is kinda dumb, he could have not went to school for 2 years and just paid someone to paint it :D

I'd love to learn how to do upholstery, but I just don't have the paitence to do it. Well sometimes for myself, but very few and far between

doggworld1233

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well i am the one who built the box... my car has 2 mmats p3.0 so his truck sounded like horrible to me.. so i decided i would just build a new one.... tyler you are ungrateful

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
well i am the one who built the box... my car has 2 mmats p3.0 so his truck sounded like horrible to me.. so i decided i would just build a new one.... tyler you are ungrateful

how am i ungrateful? because the truck smells like fiberglass still and you cant cut a square? im grateful, i'm just sayin. your whiny. lol

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
oh boo hoo i personally love the smell of fiberglass. But my girlfriend does not. Im building a box in her truck. And some pods. And she told me the other day that when get done im driving the truck untill it does not smell like that anymore

Last edited:
OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
this is week 2 of the smell. lmao. i dont mind it, but its just gettin old. i miss the old smell. lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn