So i needed tires..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I was headed out of town for a few days, and i needed to get my tires put on the truck while i was gone. I traded cars with my friend, who offered to take it to get em put on. well I'm coming back from my trip, about 2 hours away, and i get a call, "I got sick of you crappy system, so i built you a new box. it needs carpet, but the truck ate the keys, and the carpets in the truck"
for those of you who dont know, my truck has an auto lock feature, and arms the alarm after the doors have all been closed for 20 seconds.
so i get back, and carpet the box, and here it is..

IMG_0735.jpg

new tires ride great too. but to think he built a box for a temp setup makes me laugh

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does he want to borrow mt truck for a while? I need a box built and subs LOL

Good setup though, it looks alot better

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's the first cloth interior ive ever seen ina tahoe no joke!!! and its blue! is that stock?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yep.. the LS packages i believe came with cloth. LTs had leather.. came in i think 3 colors.. Red, Blue and gray.. then some denalis and or escalades had tan.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah too bad the LTs didn't have a black option, black on black leather :drool:

Before I bought my Hoe I looked at a white LS that had blue interior, and that was the reason I didn't buy it LOL

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea the interior color choices aren't the best.. but it does grow on you. i have gray thank god, but some dont look too bad with the exterior color and such..

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea the interior color choices aren't the best.. but it does grow on you. i have gray thank god, but some dont look too bad with the exterior color and such..

Yup I'm black on gray leather, but I looked at a lot of yukons that had tan interiors, and I couldn't bring my self to do it. I bought mine even though it needed some work simply because the interior was really clean. There is just 1 small crack in the drivers seat :D and the carpet just needs a good cleaning now. Mine even has all black wood grain interior overlays LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019