Exploded Dash Diagram Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocDoug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Tahoe. I installed the AutoStop Eliminator and during the install I determined one of the factory panel clips on the driver's side vent panel assembly is defective. Where can I find an exploded parts display in order to order the correct replacement clip? There appears to be at least four variations of clips similar in design for my model.

Identifying parts for my vehicles used to be so easy.... what has happened?

On a side note, the AutoStop Eliminator is EXCELLENT. It does not default to "on" at each start-up! I can still turn it on, if desired.

Thank you! Doc Doug

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing you might be able to do is go to a parts site like gmpartsdirect.com, and search for that switch panel -- and then the site SHOULD give you an exploded view of that whole area of the dash. (If a search for that particular part doesn't yield an exploded view, maybe a more general part search will yield an exploded view.) Problem is I don't know that you'll be able to identify a clip from the exploded view (or that you can buy a clip from the site, even if you can identify it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts