Skid Plate Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question.

You see here in these two diagrams, part #14 is the plastic skid plate, and parts #15 are two reinforcement brackets that the plastic skid plate bolts to. I wasn't supposed to leave these installed before installing the aluminum skid plates was I? I don't think I was, but I just noticed that the metal reinforcements for the plastic skid plate have a different part number or part numbers.
I got my plates installed yesterday and the two brackets that where under plastic plate stayed with plastic plate, I didn't put them on before aluminum plate, but I don't know what it would hurt either.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my plates installed yesterday and the two brackets that where under plastic plate stayed with plastic plate, I didn't put them on before aluminum plate, but I don't know what it would hurt either.
That's correct. There are actually 3 separate part numbers for the plastic "skid plate" and they are not sold together as a package. Each of the metal reinforcements has a different part number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33