Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Awesome.
Made by Raybestos and use their competition vein design and metallurgy.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ads put my rear shocks on hold since I set up a discount code for people (tell them juicier and it’s 10% off and tuning).
Anyways, my eibach shocks were leaking and I had these multimatics for a zr2 sitting around.
Threw them in. Better than blown shocks, but horrible low speed dampening.

The colorado zr2 folks threw a conniption fit when I posted pics on their Fb page lol.
F382AA74-235A-4010-A474-326682457522.jpeg

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is off topic. I see you have the Specialty AC Delco rotors. Look very nice. Are they worth it? You have front and rears? I was thinking of upgrading to these.
I have the fronts on my suburban with ceramic pads and what a difference they make with pedal feel/brake cooling/stopping distance. I still need to upgrade the rear though.
The perks are they are still genuine GM so no issues getting stuff serviced at the dealer.
Rock auto has them listed as a PPV option.

MikeK1981

Reaction score
I’m trimming my air deflector soon. I want to cut this much off like you did here. Has anyone trimmed theirs with an angle grinder with a 4 1/2” cutoff wheel? That’s the best tool I have to do it and want to make sure it’ll work fine for this.
That should work fine, although maybe a little overkill. It's very easy to cut. Maybe try and use the thinnest wheel you can find to reduce the amount of melting. I used an oscillating multi tool for mine and it buzzed right through it no problem.

cardershack

Reaction score
That should work fine, although maybe a little overkill. It's very easy to cut. Maybe try and use the thinnest wheel you can find to reduce the amount of melting. I used an oscillating multi tool for mine and it buzzed right through it no problem.
I ordered new cutoff discs on Amazon and they are 3/64” thick. Sounds pretty thin. I know it’s probably not the best tool but if it will work then I was going to do that since I already had it. If it may be harder to do a good job then I’m fine borrowing ir buying the best tool for it.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An angle grinder will work. Just make plenty of relief cuts along the way. I'd even try grazing a line with it rather than going all the way through on your first pass to reduce catching. Might even be able to break sections of with a pliers.

Used an inexpensive ~$30 Dremel for mine that included the round sander to smooth things out. I'd go that route again over an angle grinder of you're able to get one. Good luck either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972