Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I haven’t checked yet. I also installed led strip lights on the undersides of the doors connected to the dome lights so when you open a door it lights up the ground. I did that a couple years ago. I’ll get a night shot.
Can you post pics of the underside lights. Thx

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DUDE!! Those door lamp assemblies are awesome!! I just ordered a set since my drivers door light is broken and doesn’t stay in its place in the door! Cheap easy upgrade! Are they plug and play with the factory wiring for the courtesy lights in the door? Or did they take any wiring modification?

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DUDE!! Those door lamp assemblies are awesome!! I just ordered a set since my drivers door light is broken and doesn’t stay in its place in the door! Cheap easy upgrade! Are they plug and play with the factory wiring for the courtesy lights in the door? Or did they take any wiring modification?
They just plug right in. Super easy.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been tossing around the idea of buying a boat again after I sell my bike. Something less dangerous than riding a bike on the streets but still fun. I used to have a jet boat with a 460 Ford with a 6-71 blower that I built the engine for, back in the 80’s. I have always wanted a v-drive though ever since that boat. Fast off the line and I like how they look with the engines mounted backwards. Just bad a** boats. This one just sold near me for $8500. They can be real expensive but I think I can find one I like for under $10k. I would just use it on occasion to go out when the water is flat and there aren’t a bunch of other boats. Which would be easy now that im retired. I want one with either a BBC or if I could maybe find one with no motor and see about doing an LS turbo build. @randeez ’s motor would be perfect in one.A625163A-4612-4342-9394-AEAF58EE3E8B.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
35thpewterz